Monday, November 12, 2007

Search Engine Sillyness

Not only can I track who has been to my site, I can track the keywords used on search engines that lead people to my site.

Recent Keyword Activity:
"Directv Refund Request" - I feel for ya, buddy. Good luck getting your money back.

"I Like Felines" - You can like your felines, just don't LIKE your felines.

"Fuzzy Toilet Seat Covers Talking" - I don't even know how to respond to that one.

"My Sister Hates a Clean House" - Mine does not, she actually does pretty well considering the two kids, dog, cat, turtle, and husband. But I feel your pain.

"Shut Up Baby, I Know It" - I know it, too. So do a lot of other people. This is apparently a common search.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok I tried to let this one go, I even had logged off and shut the computer off. As I sat here knowing better I just had to get back on to respond. Now as a father I am relieved that you didn’t get any hits with “spank me harder” or “ who’s your daddy now”. I must say however I am not sure how to feel knowing your getting hits (and I’m sure I don’t what to know why) on “Fuzzy Toilet Seat Covers Talking” Does this have anything to do with your singing Billy Bob Bass collection? (thought I was going to say your Elvis memorabilia collections didn’t you.)