Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Dead Fishy

My new fishy died. While he was still new. He only lasted 5 days, which has to be the shortest time frame anyone over the age of 12 has kept a fish alive. So I has a new fishy. Meet Ryuk Ni (ni means 2 in Japanese... I took a lesson from the Simpsons and their cat and then made it Japanese)

As you can see, the cat likes him, too.



Ryuk Ni is far more active than Ryuk (Ichi, I guess). He has also learned things, for instance, he knows where the hole he gets fed through is and if he swims up to it and stares at it, I will feel bad and feed him.

Also, he makes cute fishy faces at me.

So far, he's lived longer than the other one. We'll see how this goes.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Knowing your past luck with pets, (and knowing it's not your fault, just your luck) I could see you get a cat with 9 lives. I bet Cheyenne likes that fish, I'm sure Cheyenne would like it even better with a side of chips or fries. Just a though here maybe it is ok to have a lap cat or dog but when it comes to fish maybe you should let it swim around the bowl and not take it for walks or hold it while you read to it, save that stuff for the cat.