Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Beginnings

Amidst my daily duties of supporting my husband as he plans and prepares to flip a house, take care of my house (not because my husband does not do it, but because I have an unnatural love of cleaning and organizing that seems to have sprung upon me since moving out of my parents house, all those years of telling me to clean my room finally paid off), manage a staff of four (two of which do well on their own; two of which need babysitters) and make sure I do not miss my Thursday night 1 ½ hours of tv viewing (The Office and Grey’s Anatomy--and now I await the phone call which will come from someone in my family Thursday night), creating long, unending sentences that annoy anyone with any grammar skills (oooh that reminds me of a story), I often forget to keep in touch with those that I should (and want to). So here is my attempt.
But first, my story--I recently saw a job ad on-line which read “Organizational and good grammer skills a must”. Grammer. Does anyone else find it amusing that while good grammar is important (which I can only assume they mean as any searches on the word grammer come back with “Did you mean 'grammar'?”), but spelling apparently does not.

Also, I am planning my second cookie party. (MMmmMM Cookies)

Thought for the day: Generally speaking, after a certain amount of time, most people can tell when someone does not really like them. My family is pretty smart like that.
O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. ~Matthew 12:34.
Selfishness can only be hidden for a brief amount of time.

No comments: