Sunday, October 29, 2006

Apathetic Passion or Passionate Apathy

Apparently, I missed work day at the church yesterday. I was holed up inside my own house working, cleaning and such, and while I am enjoying the lilacy-clean goodness resulting from my day of labor, I kind of wish I could have helped out. Cell phones are great and all, but mine does not work very well in my house, and that's where I was when I missed the work-day informational telephone call.


In other news, my brother-in-law drew up the papers for the sale of the house and we are in process of getting all the necessary signatures. I always thought that when I finally owned two houses, one of them would be a nice vacation house on a lot surrounded on three sides by trees and a lake on the fourth. This is a far cry from that. I would mention how happy I am that we are only fixing it up and selling it, but it sounds as though there will be many long nights spent working on it, and we have even discussed the necessities that will need to be left there (of which our air-mattress was mentioned) for those nights when it is just too late to go home.

Maybe I will stay out of trouble this winter.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Hey, I found you! Hooray!

Youse guys should let us know when you need help with the house, because we must learn the ways of house-fixing-up and house-repair and whatall. Plus it would be awesome to hang out more.

Hooray for your blog! Hooray for you! Yay!