Monday, April 28, 2008

I post like I sleep

I have been taking melatonin pills for about a week now. I don't think I know how to use them correctly. I still feel like I am falling apart and I still find myself doing and saying things that are neither cohesive, nor anything like me. And I still have yet to break 3.5 hours of sleep in one night.

It's pretty bad when I listen to the neighbors dog bark incessantly for 45 minutes and don't care that it is 2:35 a.m.

On the other hand, last week was Administrative Assistants Day and I got a 10 minute massage from a nice lady who told me I had 'hair-comercial beautiful hair' (and she didn't mind that I was totally uncomfortable...stranger giving me a back massage=awkward), then had lunch at.... that restaurant on Riverside and Main (no sleep=no memory), which was pretty good minus the waitress who kicked me and my chair two inches forward, spilled soda all over the table and some of the food, and came within an inch of elbowing me in the nose. We also received a basket of chocolate. Yum. Chocolate.

Hooray to finally finding a decent job with decent people. (I thought that before the luncheon... anyway...)

Next up vacation!
We head to Asheville, N.C. to stay at Albemarle Inn. The reservations are from May 18th through the 23rd, but if you know us at all, you know I cannot say exactly when we will leave and when we will get back. Especially since our return trip is during a holiday weekend (unknown to us at the time of our planning.) We do enjoy the 3:00 am start and driving in one straight shot, but check in and check out times mean we may do things differently this year.

No comments: