Sunday, June 15, 2008

Feliz Dias Del Padres y Feliz Cumpleanos, Hermano

Happy Father's Day, dad!

Thank you for always adding humor, for your willingness to help us when we were finally ready to ask for it, for you and mom making sure all of our holidays were great, and for waking me up on Saturday mornings joking and loudly singing country music... which I believe I may have yelled at you to be quiet for, but I now appreciate the funness you were trying to share.

Ohh..wait... the cat is taking over the keyboard...

4jdi*mb ckae( jil;a$1e

I think that's cat for Happy Father's Day. Or it's a message to the rest of the cats who are planning on taking over the world.

Happy Birthday to my brother. You're a good pastor, friend, and father. Thanks for encouraging me and sharing my vision for the job search program!

Anybody want to buy strawberries? Yummy strawberries!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why thank-you you’re a good poco pavo in any language. I am surprise you don’t read cataknees, Cheyenne writes, besides wishing me a happy father’s day and a belated birthday wish she writes of how her green room was yanked away, then how another room turning green she still can’t have. How she watch her area shrink with hardly no place to rest her head. There is more but I find it hard to continue. Cats don’t say much but when they do they pack a lot in a few words. Well Cheyenne all I can say is gf%bj ~vb^^m, ghjkjauuu! Nhjskk,’,-*j_jjhsavb gjhgjagstysyhh@bsj