Sunday, June 01, 2008

Swedish nerf

I have little to post about this week, so I'll tell you about my new bed.

It's made of swedish nerf. Sort of. It's a Tempurpedic "celebrity" and it came with two pillows as a promotion, also made of swedish nerf.

The salesman did not mark down that they were supposed to deliver the mattress with the boxspring and pillows, so I spent a day with a lovely, queen sized boxspring in my living room. Good times.

But it's here. It's weird, comfy, and who knows, maybe I'll sleep more than three hours a night (that's three interrupted hours... not straight). Or maybe I just forgot how to do that since it's been so long.

Also, today was a beautiful day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Swedish nerf? won't be quicker to say you got a new Smurf bed? What kind of new bed did you get Cheyenne. FYI, it was on todays date (June 7) back in the 80's P.P opened Graceland to the public.