Thursday, January 08, 2009

Dena, Dena, Bo Bena

So much to write, so little time to write it in.
First off, a Wanda sells Mary Kay update... check back this weekend for a link to my Mary Kay site. This will be attached the the heathnwanda.com webpage. I will list my sales there, along with products in stock and other potentially useful information. I plan on having a lot of sales. I have a lot of great ideas!! Some could be beneficial in ways other than discounts, too, so be sure to check back.

Second, the reason for making myself sit down for a few seconds and blog (not that I don't want to write something for ya'll to read, but I have so many ideas I need to start on them now!!):

I NEED YOUR CANS!

Well, I don't need your cans, but my brilliant sister does. She has been collecting cans and using the money for college!!!! BRILLIANT! What a great way to use resources, not make Alaska cry, AND further your education. And to do it while raising a family!?!?! My sister is a SUPERHERO! I think this is such a great idea that I am asking all of you to help! Anybody who is interested in donating to this great cause, please email me at HDTenshi2@aol.com, or reply to this post!
Thanks!
Now, back to work!!!

No comments: