Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Here fishy fishy fishy...

I have an urge to get another pet. Not the first time I've had the urge, but I really REALLY want another pet.

After a bit of thought, and goofing off on the internet, I decided I want this little guy...



I want to put him on my desk at work and call him Ryuk.

He's a betta fish. They're small, easy to take care of, and you can put a plant (with white roots) on top of the bowl/tank and make it even prettier. But I found the tank I want, too, and it doesn't have a spot for the plant on top. (view this site to find out more about making your own betta fish vase.)

But I can't have this little guy at work. So I want him at home. Or something equally cute. Or fun. Or something.

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

I think you should get a couple for the house, They look a little small and one may not be enough

Wanda said...

I was told I can't have one at the house because of you, Cheyenne. I think you are the reason we should get one. Make sure the lid is on tight and watch you try to get it anyway.