Monday, October 19, 2009

The world is run by the cute.

So says Happy Bunny.

I'm behind. I don't even remember everything I have to post, and I wouldn't have time to post it all even if I did remember.

Just wanted to say hi.

Our roommate is NOT gone yet. When she called the other night to say she wouldn't be home she said she couldn't get ahold of the guy who was going to rent her the room so "it will probably be next weekend, if that's ok" to which we replied "We can talk about it."

We told her she has to be out Wednesday. I have no real hope for that as it seems as though Heath doesn't mind giving her more time if she needs it. I, on the other hand, am not. It's only natural that she develop a crush on the guy who is being nice to her and helping her through a tough time, and I'm fine with it, for a little while, but we're going on 10 weeks here and that is just too long to live so close with someone who has a crush on your husband.

Work is still good. Busy.

That's all for now.

TTFN

No comments: