Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'm bad at this

2+ months. So much for my plans to keep up-to-date.

A quick fill in... I now have two ghost shrimp, since Lou has passed. Both females, and both had eggs when I got them. I tried to raise the babies, and even found a couple of the super tiny, see-through guys a few days after the hatching, but they didn't survive the week.

I am working to reinstate the anonymous work blog, and that will hopefully be up and running soon. I just can't make some of these stories up!

Other than that, I am trying to maintain a drama-free life. I think I would be able to achieve this goal, if it weren't for the overwhelming drama others seem to bring to the table. And now, somehow, I find myself being the bad guy, which is more than confusing to me. I'm 34. I do not need to be put in a position where my friend(s) are mad at me and I don't know why. To quote my sister-in-law "Sometimes when people are in the wrong and they know it, they act very childish." I hope it passes, but if not, I'll live.

I'm trying to market and grow both the Tailored To Hire and Virtual Assistant businesses, which seems to have taken over my weekend, and will probably continue to do so. I will continue to post when I manage to drag my lazy self to the site, so until next time... Have a wonderful, yet drama-free, week!

1 comment:

Dad said...

Thats ok the long wait keeps the site fresh and gives me something to look forward to ;>p