Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Puppies!

I have no puppies. I saw an ad for Golden Retriever puppies, though, (which are my all-time favorite dog that I would love to have) and couldn't help it.

The Blanket and Food Drive is moving slow. I ended up putting things aside while dealing with bronchitis and other bacteria-related issues, but it should be back in full swing pretty soon. I may even call my friend at the Rockford Public Library to see about putting up flyers and having a drop box there.

In other news: My ghost shrimp has eggs! I knew that I had purchased male and female (as there is an incredible difference in size) but all of the reading I had done on them indicated that they would not mate unless they were in groups of 6 or more. I know, there are so many inappropriate comments that can be made about that. However, my two are apparently very happy with each other. So, tonight I prepare the other tank so I can separate her until she lays the eggs and I'll give raising ghost shrimp another shot. I'm such a nerd.

I'm also learning how to create a mobile website for a current client of Digital Ninjas Media (check out Post a Comment