Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What, now?

I'm pretty sure I got in trouble this morning, but what I got in trouble for is so crazy, I'm not really sure...

One of our new tenants came in the office this morning looking for a phone book. One of the Powers That Be here stepped out of their office as I was telling said tenant that I didn't have one because I don't use them. The tenant simply replied "Yeah, but my internet is so intermittent down there, I can't get on right now to look it up." So, after a while of searching we sent him on his way. I was then asked by the aforementioned Power That IS if I really didn't have one. I replied no, I hadn't in the 3 years I had been there as I just look it up on the internet, its faster and has proven to be more up-to-date. I was then lectured on why I need a phone book (there could be information in there that isn't on the internet, apparently).

O_o

No comments: