Thursday, January 18, 2007

"Which way did our last chance go?"

The house is done, and supposedly on the market, though I do not see it on the web site yet. Yay! For Saledness! Just a few odds and ends to finish up.


The boss is out of the country on vacation, and it appears as though two of my employees minds went with her. I was honestly ready to fire one of them today, and I did not think I would ever reach the point where I would not mind being the one to do the firing.


Taking the optimistic approach, I can happily announce that I am currently listening to my IPOD Nano, and I love it. At least now I don’t have to listen to the constant sniffling that I suffer through 8 hours a day 5 days a week from the receptionist.
Also, Grey’s Anatomy is on tonight. Hooray!

Sarah--If you read this, I have had NO free time this week and therefore have not given grandma those books yet.
Grandma--If you read this, I have books for you.
Dena--If you read this, I want cookies! :)

No comments: