Friday, January 26, 2007

Apologies

I have been so caught up in my own little world that I completely forgot (yet another) birthday. I am sorry, Cyndy! Happy Belated Birthday (on the 15th), although, I was thinking it was February 15th instead of January 15th. I hope it was wonderful!

Also, to my neice, Alyssa, who's birthday was the 25th. Happy Belated Birthday, Alyssa!

And, hey, while I am doing it, I will say Happy Birthday to Kathy! It’s her birthday today!

And, my parent’s anniversary was on Monday (36 years, I believe). Happy Anniversary! Congrats!

Also, we sold the house! (in 6 days!) (Kathy--shhhhh. I want Heath to be able to tell Nick) for less then we listed, but more than we thought we'd get, but we do have to pay some of closing costs. We are all extraordinarily happy. It is contingent upon their financing, but they are supposedly positive they have it. Also, they have 1 week to get an inspection and make sure everything checks out well there.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Wooohoooo!!! Hooray for so-close-to selling the house!!! I won't tell Nick. :)

And thank you for the birthday wishes.

Anonymous said...

Hey Wanda - Thank you for the Birthday wishes - and no need to apologize! Congratulations on the sale of the house!

I need to call you and catch up on everything - talk to you soon.