Sunday, July 01, 2007

My Grandma is Weird

Yeah. That's right. I said it. She's weird. And here are 7 reasons why (straight from her hands--she sent it to me in an email)

1. Can't stand things that are sitting or hanging crooked. Like pictures and
the folds in curtains.

2. Must have horseradish on my eggs

3. Bed made and dishes done by 9 o'clock or my whole day goes downhill from there.

4. Shop for groceries once a month. Hate to shop!!! WalMart? NEVER.

5. Cannot ride an elevator above the 5th floor.

6. Addicted to reading. ( Bible, clean novels, newspaper, phone book, notes on
other resident's doors that are none of my business.)

7. While others claim to have the best family in the world, I actually do.

Thanks, Grandma, you're the only one who responded! You Rock!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe everyone else is waiting to be officially tagged.

Wanda said...

Since my June 12th post obviously meant nothing to so many people, I officially "tag" anyone who reads this. There. Blame the anonymous person. And have a great day!