Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My desk wants this

If you are ever out and about and feel like buying me something (because I am just that great) but don't know what to buy me, try this:


(my precious)


It's pretty. It's mesh. And I wants it.

I found it at the store-that-must-not-be-named. The store that is disliked by many members of my family and in-laws. And I agree (the whole major corporation getting away with immoral things thing). But it is so close and it has pretty mesh desk organizers. I hate that it is so close (with all the traffic and lights and whatnot), but it is SO CLOSE.

My desk is incomplete without it. I promise to take care of it and keep it pretty and organized. Look at all of its organizational purposes. Look at the drawer in front. Pretty.




It is only $7.84. Don't you love me $7.84 worth? (I had a picture of this beautiful caddy centered perfectly over the price, but when I got home it was not on my phone. I think it's jealous.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would this thing be big enough to take up enough room so the poor little kitten has to find another new place to lay?

Wanda said...

The poor little kitten won't even know about it. It will come straight to work and sit on my desk. And by not purchasing it myself, I can save up money to buy yet another toy for the cat that, no matter how hard I try to find the perfect toy, he will not like.