Monday, September 03, 2007

De-cis-what?

We all know that I can't make a decision unless it has to do with work and I am being paid to do so. So it should come as no surprise to you all to hear that I needed help purchasing my new purse. As I walked helplessly around Kohl's the other weekend carrying two of the exact same purse in two different colors around the store I tried to reach a couple members of my family, thinking they would help. I was, however, informed that my sister was much to busy buying a door and couldn't help with my crisis right away and would have to call me back, and then I was hung up on when I tried to reach my parents house. (Ok, not their fault that they live in the middle of nowhere and have to suffer through dial-up and the modem picked up the phone when I called) I did eventually talk to mom, who told me to go with the grey and black as Dena was FINALLY calling me back on the other line. I spoke with her just as she was leaving a conveniently close location and she kindly ran over to see my two choices, much to Aaron's shock and dismay. She, too, chose the grey and black.
Here it is:



Isn't it cute. Thank you.

Next...

This part of my post has been edited. After reading my aunts board, I realize I may have spoiled something...?? This will be reposted at a later date. However, I would just like to say that not all of my family reads this blog so it may not be spoiled yet

No comments: