Sunday, September 30, 2007

That's disgusting

Very disgusting. What is so disgusting that I had to post about it?

This:


I am, of course, referring to Elvis Presley as much as the Peanut Butter and Banana Cream flavor.

My family apparently finds my disdain of the guy amusing, and a certain member of my family decided to leave this hanging from my door one afternoon.

I was not even going to eat it, considering the overwhelming feeling I have to bang my head against a wall (which burns 150 calories an hour, by the way. Glad I wasn't the one who had to figure that out.) anytime I hear one of his songs or even his name.

But my husband really wanted to try it. So then I had to try it. Stupid.

Speaking of stupid. Here's a story...

Once upon a time there were two employees. One was intelligent and had common sense, the other was unintelligent and had no common sense. One day intelligent employee told unintelligent employee that she had listed the name of the Attorney General incorrectly on a document. Unintelligent employee got upset and immediately snapped back "How do you know." After explaining that she watched the news and read and that you could find the information on the internet, unintelligent employee got on the internet and typed in "Attorney General". She clicked on the first link that appeared. When intelligent employee said "You have to type in Illinois Attorney General" unintelligent employee replied "Oh, I thought there was only one."

Unintelligent employee then went on to state "You know, the one that puts the warnings on the cigarettes."

Intelligent employee laughed and said "Do you mean the Surgeon General?"

The End.

No comments: