Friday, December 19, 2008

Blog-ness

In case you haven't heard, I am now selling Mary Kay®. Mostly, so I can get stuff cheap. I don't want to do shows, but if you would like to purchase something or view a catalog, or know somebody who may want to purchase something or view a catalog, please let me know. Or them. Know about me, that is. Because I have all of this to sell:


That includes a lot of eyeshadow and blush:


What was I thinking?

Blame it on Christmas, I guess. Best holiday ever! Pretty and colorful. Like this little guy

He lights up and changes colors. Crazy adorable!

Christmas is the best. And it's almost here! And Heath's boss, who generously shares his business' profit with the staff, called me the other day and I absolutely cannot wait for Heath to get this gift! Lots to look forward to! Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

No comments: