Friday, December 19, 2008

"Dad, did you bring a saw?"

Anybody interested in buying a snowblower? It is two... maybe three years old and never been used.

For those of you that know us, you know that I love my husband; he's not lazy, he spoils me (for the most part) and is truly a great guy. With that being said...

As you may recall last year was near record breaking snowy and this year is predicted to be worse. Unfortunately, during the snowy-ness I have been the one at home and therefore, the one doing snow removal. I was told that we really can't use the snowblower until it has a checkup.

Here it sits. Next to the shovel that I was using...


...for 2 1/2 hours. Unlike my neighbors. They all had snowblowers they could use. It was a steady stream of snowblowing usage; a snowblower symphony for me to enjoy while shoveling the heavy, deep snow. For 2 1/2 hours.


'Nough said.

No comments: