Thursday, December 07, 2006

Return of Anonymity

It's back. Or at least it will be. My anonymous blog where I can vent and rant as much as I need to without naming anyone. My staff will all be characters from movies and tv shows that they remind me of.

So, if you are interested and you know the address, drop by, feel free to post your stories as well, or email them to me and I will post for you, or just drop by when you want to laugh, cry, or just see what it is like in a day of the life of me. If you do not know the address but feel you would enjoy visiting, let me know. I know it is not so anonymous if you all know about it, but I am merely concerned with protecting the people I may be venting about, and anyone who is actually reading this blog would probably hear the stories from me anyway.

Of course, stories like this one are nothing compared to what I really deal with everyday, so be prepared--you really can't fix stupid.

No comments: