Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy To Be So

11 Reasons I am happy today:

1. Heath Rocks. And he's funny. And cute. And he's my husband. Heath. Who is my husband.

2. Stairs. I have been walking the stairs for 25 to 30 minutes this week on my lunch break (not every day, but it will be three times by the end of the week). 5 flights and I feel great. Also, flexibility stretches rock. I've only been doing them for 1 1/2 weeks and noticing a difference.

4. The weather. It's been pretty nice. I'm looking forward to a good thunderstorm.

5. I have two parties to go to this weekend hosted and co-hosted by people I like, and possibly a friend I have not seen in too long going with, if she's available. Tupperware and Pampered Chef, here I come!

6. I have learned the art of staring at an employee when they ask a stupid question rather than answering them. Nervous freak-outs are the best. (Less stressful, too.)

7. For the first time ever I came up with a great gift idea. Months in advance. It is sitting in my house and I cannot wait. Yay me!

8. I have decided I am going to clean my house tonight. I try to keep it clean all the time, but the last two weekends I have taken shortcuts and done 1 room a day and I just don't feel like it's clean clean. I am looking forward to it.

9. I have accepted the fact that the accounting I am working on will never be finished, the Inventory will never be formatted correctly, and the petition will be changed at least 9 times before it is good enough to send to another attorney (in "draft" form) for approval. I'm okay with that.

10. I just listened to a song about a lady defeating robots. Pink robots to be exact. That would make anyone happy.

11. I don't know what a Wuggle Bear is, but it's so annoying I had to put it up.

You Are 14% Evil

You are good. So good, that you make evil people squirm.
Just remember, you may need to turn to the dark side to get what you want!


Yeah, I'd pick evil over stupidity any day. I can't help it. I see the consequences of stupid every day. That makes me evil.

No comments: