Sunday, January 13, 2008

Moving

Our website has moved. We are now located at heathnwanda.com. Hooray.
I took this opportunity to partially update my neglected page. I didn't do much. Changed the color, added the link to Souls Harbor Church's official page. That's just about it for the noticeable stuff.

I finally got to see Lydia today. All cute and babyish. That's about it. What else can be said about a 9-day-old?

Now I leave you with more keyword wacky-ness:

Ferret Names: I don't suggest listening to my family on this one. Drut is not a good ferret name.

Unintelligent employee: Bahahahahaha. I have a blog for you to read...

I Don't Have Issues I Have a Subscription: Want to be my friend?

Is It Legal For My Boss To Go Through My Desk When I Am Not There: Short Answer without the ability to ask follow up questions, Yes. What were you hiding in there, anyway?

And of course, the never-endingly popular:
Shut Up Baby, I Know It: Are there really that many people who know what that line is from, and are there really that many people typing this in to search engines?

No comments: