Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Please, sir, I'd like some more.

I'm taking up a collection.
Please help save the freezing bunnies... no. Ummm... Please help fund Basenji dog vocal cord operations... no. That won't work either. Ummm... Nevermind, it's for me.

We bought land, and now we're poor. Not really. But I am trying to spend less money. Of course, merely days after closing on said land I found a software program I really, really want. For $45.00. So if any of you happen to have any $45.00 checks lying around that you don't want, you just let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn I have a $300.00 check, a $155.00 check and a $46.00 check, but no $45.00 check. Guess you'll have to wait to get that software of the graceland V. tour with the bonus sing along with Elivis track.

Wanda said...

Oh, gee, look at that. I think my computer is full. Yep. Completely full. No more room for that graceland tour. Shucks. What a shame.