Monday, February 12, 2007

C is for Cookie, R is for Retribution

A cookie party, eh? How about a surprise cookie party? You drop the cookies off at my house, and then guess when to come back for the party. As an added bonus maybe I will get a band. I was thinking The Judds. They are supposed to be on Wheel of Fortune in a couple of days...

In the way of interesting news, I ran into this guy today; he said he wanted to know how to get to Beloit. Seems some guy in a truck on the side of the interstate a couple of months back gave him directions and he ended up in California. Huh... wonder what that was all about.

Anyway, in happy news, the jury trial case was settled so that made things a bit easier. Yeah, let's go with that. Work is work. It will still be there tomorrow. Until then, I am going to go relax and read a book.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well my first reply didn't go thru so I guess I'll try again. After reading this post I think it sounds like somebody got up on the wrong side of the rock. Any way I had ask what happened to the picture of the cute and furry kitten and inquired why did you post the picture that comes in new wallets. Also that the spell checker below is still mixing the letters of a word I can't make out.

Wanda said...

What cute and furry kitten?--that was Cheyenne. The evil cat. Ironically enough, he was lying on my bible in that picture. And as for the spell checker--perhaps you just misspelled too many words and broke it.