Monday, April 23, 2007

3 days, 18 hours, 18 minutes, and 30 seconds until 5:00 p.m. 4/27/07

Update:

1) Told my boss on Monday that no, I would not stay. Was offered anything/everything: name my own hours, work, pay, etc. Sat through another half hour or so of begging to stay. (I still doubt I am getting a cake)

2) Managed through a week of snide comments, annoying people, stupid people, and general "feeling bad".

3) Resisted the urge to become a "Missing Person" hermit in the woods.

4) Took every break (2 10-minute breaks a day) and every complete (hour-long) lunch for the first time on any regular basis since I have been back.

5) Had conversation with the boss when she finally decided to talk to me consisting of several you're-leaving-and-you-screwed-me comments. Would have preferred she not talked to me.

6) Looked at priority put on my desk at 4:30 Friday with list of 5 documents to be done by 3:00 Monday, shrugged, and continued training PL/Biller.

7) "Worked" on Saturday to train poor PL/Biller on my job.

One more week. I can do this.

1 comment:

meek84 said...

So tomorrow's the big day? =)

~M