Monday, April 02, 2007

Random

I made lasagna yesterday. Good things happen when I make lasagna. Usually, it's just that I make my husband happy and that makes me happy, but yesterday it was even better.

I got a call while preparing said lasagna from an attorney. She said she was familiar with the office I work in, and familiar with me. She was familiar with me and she still called, that's a pretty good sign. She asked me some generic questions, asked me what I currently made and then asked me to contact her staff tomorrow (today) to see if we get along. Another good sign. You don't waste your staff's time talking to someone you don't want to hire.

Not the job I was currently after (a corporation across the street from the last corporation I worked for is hiring in the legal department and since I didn't learn my lesson from the last corporation, I went for it), but it's another option.

Yay. It'll help me get through today, anyway.

1 comment:

meek84 said...

I'm telling you once you get out of there, you will be amazed at how much better you feel. I am.

~M